The summer Polish language course in the Tri-City gives you the opportunity to combine learning with relaxation by the sea, learning about the history and culture of Gdańsk and the surrounding area.
We run classes at all levels – from survival Polish for beginners to courses for advanced students. We develop communication skills, we teach grammar, vocabulary, comprehension of the written text and creating written statements. Classes are held in the building of the University of Gdańsk, as well as outside. The teachers are experienced lecturers who teach Polish as a foreign language on a daily basis at the University of Gdańsk.
After the final tests, students will receive a certificate confirming participation in the course.
– Polish language classes,
– tours and walks in Gdańsk and the Tri-City,
– integration event / at the end of the course,
– getting to know the attractions of the Tri-City (monuments, museums, art galleries, theater, beach),
– lectures on Polish history and culture conducted by employees of the University of Gdańsk (in Polish or English),
– screenings of Polish films belonging to the classics, as well as contemporary (with an overview – in Polish or English).